Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Join us if you want to build your career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe's hottest scale-ups.
The growing Voi Technology team is making the morning commute to work exponentially more enjoyable. That's why we have created networks of electrically-powered scooters throughout densely populated urban centers. And that's where you could show your skills!
At Voi you get an unprecedented opportunity to take part of the true range of engineering; from designing the vehicle, soldering the IoT hardware, creating the communication protocol, developing the backend, innovating on the app and finally operating all the above as a whole.
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer with a product mindset to define and implement quality assurance and testing activities within our development squads. The Operation Engineering Squads play an integral part in the implementation and deployment of Voi support products.
● Taking part in quality assurance and testing frameworks within the engineering organisation.
● Work in a Scrum development squad, taking part in the daily test chores such as writing test cases, test scripts
● Taking responsibility for definition and implementation of end to end test cases as well as implementation of integration, UI and interface tests, manual testing both planned and exploratory testing.
● Work with various frameworks and tools like Cypress, Rest Assured, Saucelabs, Postman,Charles Proxy, Appium, Braze, Selenium, Jmeter, Jira, XRay and GitHub.
● Experience of testing the mobile native applications (Android and iOS) both manually and automated.
● Experience of testing the backend (Rest & gRPC) systems manually and preferably automated.
● Good social skills, respect and treat others of different nationalities, social status and or different gender perspective in a good manner.
● Solid communication skills, being comfortable working in a very dynamic and collaborative work environment
GOOD TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
● Would be nice to have good knowledge of testing IoT and web complex applications.
● Previous experience in Scrum, scaled agile and associated support processes.
● Previous experience in testing methods such as TDD and BDD and software development life cycle in general.
● Demonstrated experience in using the Atlassian suite, CI/CD automation tooling as well as industry standard test frameworks.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.