Head of Data Analytics
Do you want to be our next Head of Data Analytics?
In two years Voi has grown from a startup to a multi-million company with 400+ employees and operations in 40+ cities across 10+ countries in Europe.
Our data set is vast and challenging, ranging from geospatial scooter and app data, transaction data, operations data from repairs and field teams, user and marketing data as well as competitor analytics data – with great opportunities to work across all the above.
We believe in democratizing data and decentralized analytics across the organization and operate in BigQuery, Snowflake, Tableau and Python.
We believe in data as a differentiator since day one and are now looking for our next Head of Data Analytics to take us to the next level.
The Head of Data Analytics is overall responsible for business intelligence, analytics and data visualization excellence across Voi, including tools, ways of working, central analytics and visualization execution and training of the organization. Together with a strong team, you will distil a vast data set into action-biased tools that democratize data and enable decision makers across Voi.
You will grow, lead and develop a team of business analysts, business intelligence analysts, fraud analysts, product owners and data scientists, and collaborate closely with the data warehouse and data engineering teams.
- Define and execute on strategy for data analytics, in collaboration with our markets, central teams and external stakeholders
- Develop ways to make data visible and accessible across the organization
- Improve organization-wide understanding of data by educating teams on available resources, tool kits and best practices
- Work close with senior leadership team with data communication, root cause analysis and break down of key operational and financial KPIs
- Collaborate with data warehouse and engineering to build data analytics and visualization tools
- Lead and continue to build a Data Analytics team in absolute world class
- Contribute culturally to making Voi the number one micromobility company and a fantastic place to work
What we’re looking for
- Experience from leading a business intelligence team in a multi-product technology company
- Experience from taking the next step beyond the start-up phase, to scale accuracy of the business intelligence solutions to the needs of a larger organization
- Experience from analytics across internal operations and end-user domains
- Experience in setting up training programs to help a geographically spread out organization find and use data and analytics resources effectively
- Experience from building out the data analytics software stack, primarily in analytics and visualization layers
- Proven ability to scale yourself and create value through your team - with focus on direction, leadership and development for 8+ people teams of business intelligence analysts, business analysts and data scientists
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.