Voi Technology is looking for a data-driven and strategic thinker to join as a Strategy & Planning Manager for our Growth business unit at HQ in Stockholm. As a part of the Strategy & Planning team you will help to push our thinking beyond the “here and now” and provide structure, insights and strategic frameworks across different fields within the business unit.
As a Strategy & Planning Manager (Growth) you will report directly to the Chief Strategy Officer and work cross-functionally with supporting the management team in the Growth business unit with setting direction, following-up on results and managing change initiatives with impact on the team’s long-term success. This will include:
- Shaping Our Business Strategy: Assess how we can create differentiation and competitive advantage long term and support in defining global priorities within lifecycle marketing, rider acquisition and pricing
- Analyzing Business Performance: Analyze regional financial and operational data and present insights and suggestions to the Growth leadership team
- Supporting Project Management: Support managers with setting up structured processes for cross-functional initiatives, follow up and drive the process forward to ensure the projects deliver on time
- Providing Special Project Analytics: Add analytical firepower in special internal projects and support senior managers across a wide range of topics
The person we’re looking for:
Working at Voi you can’t be afraid of a challenge or changing circumstances and in addition to being a curious, structured and outgoing person we are looking for a self-sufficient and goal-oriented generalist. Apart from being fluent in English we believe the right person has:
- A University degree within a business, finance or engineering
- Experience from management consulting, growth management, business intelligence or investment banking
- Experience of lifecycle marketing, customer acquisition or pricing
- Experience of working independently with data analytics and visualization
- Experience of leading cross-functional projects with high business impact
- Proficiency in financial modelling and slide creation in excel and powerpoint
- Experience of SQL and Tableau is a merit
What can we offer you?
- Join one of Europe’s fastest growing startups
- Work in an inspiring environment with fun and ambitious colleagues at HQ in the center of Stockholm
- Get support and cuddles from our four-legged friends at our dog-friendly office
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities for the future
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!