In two years Voi has grown from a startup to a team of more than 400 people with operations in 40+ cities across 10+ countries.
A key driver of our success is the approach to data and analytics and since day 1 our analysts have been a strong voice and difference makers.
Our data set is vast and challenging, ranging from geospatial data, transaction data, operations data, scooter sensor data and user and marketing data, and you will have an opportunity to work across all the above.
At Voi, we believe in decisions made based on facts, not opinions, and want to democratize data with analytical teams across the organization.
The Data Analyst is responsible for delivering well curated data, visualizations and actionable insights that guide decision making and address our key problems. You will work closely with stakeholders across operations, marketing and technology teams and support in the most critical analyses.
The central Data Analytics team is responsible for the key data tables, BI tools, dashboards and decision support models that are used every day across our markets. You will work alongside other data analysts, data warehouse engineers and product owners in a collaborative environment.
- Analyse problems and find their root cause through data
- Extract, manipulate and visualize data to find and understand patterns
- Clean data to develop features and signals in a vast, unordered data set
- Build action-oriented dashboards that help teams make data-driven decisions
- Present insights and recommendations to colleagues and managers
- Support product and tech teams in evaluation and definition of new features
- Teach team members and lead the way for data driven ways of working
What we’re looking for
- A university degree in an analytical field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Engineering, Business)
- Professional work experience from data analytics and data visualization
- Experience and ability working independently in SQL
- Experience from building visualizations and dashboards (e.g. in Tableau)
- Business interest and acumen to contextualize problem solving
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt to a changing environment
- Professional working proficiency in English, Swedish is not required
- Additional programming languages beyond SQL is a plus (Python, R etc.)
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.