Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation of Voi, and this role offers the opportunity of having a direct impact on how we run future operations. As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor - you’ll be part of our growth, our purpose, voiage and culture.
We’re expanding our User Support Team with a User Support Manager - Social Media, and we’re looking for someone with the ambition of making a difference, making us better. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
Voi is looking for a User Support Manager in charge of Social Media to join our User Support team. As we continuously scale our operations in Voi, we need an experienced manager with perfect understanding of all our Social Media platforms to reach our quality scores of these platforms and thus deliver a consistent world class user experience.
- Be responsible for overseeing the team of agents that handle Social Media and maintain a high level of quality by tracking KPI's set up by you.
- You will work closely with our Marketing team by using the same channels and to stay up to date with partnership or marketing campaigns being announced via Social Media.
- You will handle support tickets for several channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Play Store and LinkedIn. Also for each channel set up a strategy deciding how to meet the users in terms of tone of voice.
- You will manage performance by identifying challenges the offshore agents might face, coach, plan actions and implement them.
- In this position you will play an important role in deciding how to evolve our SOP as we grow as a company in order to meet and exceed targets on efficiency and customer experience.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Proven experience of working in a customer or user support role with demonstrated ability to manage offshore personnel.
- Excellent communication skills - especially in writing in order to craft messages to users on social media platforms where there is a large audience.
- Problem Solver - proactive in trying to find a solution.
- Team player - can easily work with others in the team towards a common goal.
- Good understanding of all Social Media platforms in terms of how to use them and their specific audience.
- Fluency in English.
Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage and culture. It also includes:
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible holidays
- Voi for Business (limitless Voi rides)
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
Ready to embark on a Voiage?
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.