Voi Ambassadors Rome or Milan
This is not a regular job! The Ambassadors Team is a community of university students who represent our brand values and help other VOI riders in their path. Your mission will be to raise awareness of the responsibility of riding electric scooters, win new users and introduce the riders to our culture and values.
The ambassadors are a very important part of VOI marketing strategy and also the best student job!
- Sharing our passion for eco mobility.
- Educate the users in the riding rules in your city.
- Communicate to people how our service works.
- Introduce the riders to our values and culture.
- Support VOI at events as brand ambassador.
- Verify the scooters are in good shape and parked correctly.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- University student in a university located in the city you are going to work.
- Passion for our culture and what we do.
- Commitment, proactivity & creativity - new ideas are always welcome!.
- Sparkling personality.
- Knowledge of your city.
- Listening skills - we are here for those who love us and those who still don’t.
THIS POSITION OFFERS:
- A paid job with flexible working hours/days
- VOI Swag
- Free credits to ride VOI
- Being part of one of the hottest startups in Europe
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.