Are you ready to embark on a Voiage?
Voi empowers ambitious self-driven employees and an important step to enable this is to set your own Voi Profile. This is your professional framework, which states what work areas and tasks you are responsible for. Although this sets your main focus & responsibilities, remember that the Voi Vibe is all about seeing the bigger picture, encouraging sharing and seeking across all borders. And together be able to reach the northern star and help grow on the journey we are on.
We are looking for a Operations Associate to join our team in Switzerland! The Operations Associate is working hands on with parts of the operations across all cities in a certain country, being a problem solving generalist but specialising in either Fleet Management or Fleet Optimisation & Compliance. The role combines local insights with best practices taking ownership of the local rider experience and business growth.
The Operations Associate is part of the local operations team that is responsible for running all parts of the operations in Switzerland, reporting into the Senior Operations Manager. This role is ideal for professionals who want to revolutionise urban mobility and build your career in one of Europe’s hottest start-ups!
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds and be a part of the Voi vision of building a better and sustainable future.
The Operations associate has broad work tasks that may vary on a daily basis and short notice. You will work closely with the rest of the local operations team as well as HQ, to streamline and increase efficiency. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for weekly execution of logistics locally, incl. deployment, collection, rebalancing and transport tasks.
- Responsible for ongoing execution of fleet optimisation processes, ensuring our fleet is achieving the highest possible utilisation, while balancing cost trade offs.
- Manage ongoing relationship with 3PLs or internal charging team depending on the local operational setup ensuring fleet uptime and optimal placement while minimising charging and rebalancing costs.
- Ensure that our operations are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with the city.
- Take ownership of the fleet - minimize lost scooters through Search & Rescue processes and other local initiatives
- Partner with HQ and other local Operations teams in driving strategic initiatives contributing to improving Voi wide best practices and ways of working.
- Provide analytical horsepower to other teams locally when needed.
- 1-3+ years of proven work experience from areas within logistics, operations, finance, consulting or similar Fully fluent in German and English is a must
- Proficiency in tools such as G-Suite and MS Office, comfortable working with and analysing large data sets. SQL and metabase skills are a plus.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, engineering or similar
- Willing and able to travel to our markets both in Germany and abroad
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Opportunity to be part in managing a growing Operations team in one of the hottest scale-ups in Europe
- A role and position that enables you to be part of building and shaping an industry, company and a team
- A leader position with great impact opportunities
- Close collaboration with other markets to create best practices across markets
- Travel to visit our markets and close work with HQ functions
- Great possibilities and work that makes a difference and be part of an urban and sustainable transformation - changing the way people move around cities
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.