Interested in coding and implementing cool features with help of data at one of Europe's hottest Start ups?
The growing Voi Technology team is making the morning commute exponentially more enjoyable. That's why we have created networks of Voi Technology electrically-powered scooters throughout densely populated urban centers. And that's where you could show your skills!
At Voi you get an unprecedented opportunity to take part in the true range of engineering; from designing the vehicle, soldering the IoT hardware, creating the communication protocol, developing the backend, innovating on the app, and finally operating all this as a whole.
If you’re an experienced backend developer with a keen interest in working with data, events, pipelines, and models, in all shapes and forms, and know the ins and outs of scalability and high throughput; then we'd love to talk to you about joining our engineering teams. In our cross-functional squads you would get an amazing opportunity to shape the future of Voi’s data platform.
We build our backend in Golang, using Microservices architecture to be as scalable as possible as we expand throughout Europe. We host everything on Google Cloud Platform and we also use Kubernetes.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Participate in the design and help drive the implementation of our data platform
- Design, implement, operate streaming and batch pipelines that scale
- Use all the events and data generated by our platform to implement magic features, with near real-time constraints
- Partner with both engineers and data analysts to build reliable datasets that can be trusted, understood, and used by the rest of the company
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- Experience in Spark, Flink or Beam
- Know and have worked with Python, Scala or Java
- Comfortable in SQL
- Have prior professional experience in building streaming and batch pipelines
- Know your way around Snowflake
- Have a strong backend culture
- Love automating
- Enjoy monitoring
If the sounds exciting and challenging to you, we can offer work in a rapidly changing field. You will work in a team of diverse but also like-minded engineers.
You will literally be part of our vision to build cities made for living free from noise and pollution and play a critical role in the transformation of European transportation
If anything of this is you, don’t hesitate to submit your application now.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!