Voi continues to grow, and we are currently looking for a Warehouse Manager to lead Voi in Trondheim. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Europe’s hottest startups, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment with an opportunity to have a big impact from day one!
As a member of our talented Vehicle Operations team, the Warehouse Manager is in charge of the warehouse and leading the team of Scooter Mechanics. The team's aim is to maintain the fleet of Voi Scooters in a perfect state and ensure that every scooter is ready, willing, and able to service the needs of riders. The Warehouse Manager knows our scooters from top to bottom, inside and out, and is managing the warehouse logistics. In addition, you will lead and instruct the team in prioritising tasks, assure time-efficient workflow, and be the link between the warehouse and the operations team.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
The Warehouse Manager is a driven, high-energy individual with a capacity to understand repairs and warehouse related work. With excellent communication skills, and a willingness to perform one-off tasks as needed, you can motivate others to reach and exceed their targets.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience from a similar position
- Experience in managing a team, monitoring performance, establishing plans and following up on actions taken
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and compliance
- Analytical and computer skills, where you are comfortable in using data analysis tools (such as Tableau and Excel) to evaluate key metrics and performance
- Fluent language skills in both English and Norwegian
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part in managing a growing Vehicle Operations team in one of the hottest scale-ups in Europe
- Great responsibilities across several cities
- Some travel to visit our markets on-site
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!