Voi Technology is the leading European micro-mobility company and innovator within the market for last-mile transportation in Europe. We are currently looking for Scooter Mechanics to join our Vehicle Operations team in Trondheim.
As a member of our talented Vehicle Operations team, the Scooter Mechanic ensures that every Voi Scooter is ready, willing, and able to serve the needs of riders in Trondheim. Scooter Mechanics know our scooters from top to bottom, inside and out, and are capable of doing both quick repairs as well as total refurbishments at our warehouse. In addition, they help with logistics and assist the Technology team with field testing new product offerings, when necessary.
As potential member of our Vehicle Mechanics team, we believe you have:
- A driven, high-energy personality with a mechanical background and interest.
- Fluency and good communication skills in English and Norwegian.
- Willingness to perform one-off tasks as needed.
Bonus points if you have:
- A valid driver's license.
- Previous experience from logistics or mechanics is of merit.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Full-time work! Part-time can be discussed.
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!