Are you ready to embark on a VOIage? We’re strengthening our People & Culture team and are looking for that special someone to be our next People Generalist to coach and guide our leaders across France, and supporting the organisation in Spain and Italy.
At Voi, our culture is the foundation on which everything stands. We are looking for someone who loves to be part of a team and pushes everyone to achieve their goals. As our People Generalist, you should be comfortable in working independently and be the go-to person within your field!
Your role will make a direct impact in the organisation. Together with the team, you will contribute to the continuation of building a strong culture in a rapid growth company. You'll be a part of setting and upholding a global and scalable People function by encouraging innovation and an inspiring development environment. It is important that you have a good understanding of labor law legislation across France, both blue collar & white collar roles.
As People Generalist you will:
- Work closely with managers to improve work relationships, build culture and increase productivity and retention.
- Implement and improve HR-processes and HR related projects.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provide guidance to our leaders in resolving employee relations issues, both blue collar & white collar roles.
- Identify training & development needs for business units and individual coaching needs.
- Holding relevant trainings & workshops for leaders.
To be a perfect match for us, we think you:
- Proven & experience of working independently in an HR Generalist role where you have been part of creating and implementing structure, processes and policies in France.
- Have a good understanding of French labor law legislation across both blue collar & white collar positions.
- A university degree in a field related to HR, business administration or equivalent
- Fluent in French and English
Nice to have:
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Italian.
- Experience from working towards Spain and/or Italy.
- Experience from a value driven organisation.
- Experience in working for companies who are fast-paced, challenging and continuously changing (e.g. startup/scale-up).
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing People & Culture team in the hottest scale up in Europe.
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment.
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!