Have you heard the story about Europe’s fastest growing micro mobility company? After an intense period of growth Voi has established a permanent presence in France, Italy and Spain and we are now looking for a Public Relationship Manager to work actively on shaping how the cities in the FRITES-region adopts micro mobility.
As the Public Relationship Manager (FRITES) your main responsibility will be to promote Voi in a way that assures a good share of voice in earned media, maintain good relationships with media outlets and key stakeholders and manage any communication challenges the company might face in the region. This will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key media outlets, journalist, thought leaders and other stakeholders relevant to the micro mobility-industry in the region
- Developing and implementing communication strategies that help shape the storytelling and messaging across multiple channels in the region
- Developing communication materials, ideas and creative ways of telling stories about our product, the transformation of city life and how we work with local communities and regulators and promote these in a way that assures a good share of voice in earned media outlets
- Being the point of contact for key spokespeople within the organization, external partners, other stakeholders
- Manage the established collaborations with external PR agencies
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
We believe that the right person for this role is self-reliant, analytical and goal-oriented PR-professional. As always when working in PR and fast growing companies you need to have a high degree of flexibility and the ability to handle multiple projects at once, while staying calm under pressure. In addition to this, we believe the right person has:
- Native fluency in Spanish and Italian, both in writing and verbally
- Professional proficiency in English, proficiency in French is a merit
- A relevant academic background within public relationship management, communications, journalism, marketing or similar
- Several years of experience of public relationship management in a fast paced environment, preferably in a complex or regulated industry
- Experience from managing media relations, influencing key stakeholders and shaping public opinion
- Experience from the mobility-, public transport-, automotive-, tech- or other regulated industries and relevant network within the region is a merit
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Join a fast growing scaleup and Europe’s leading micro mobility company
- Shape public opinion and have a direct impact on brand impression and growth
- Possibility to work from Barcelona, Milan or Paris
- Work in an inspiring environment with fun and ambitious colleagues
- Join the micro mobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities for the future
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.