We are looking for a Part-time Operations Intern to join our team in Bergen. As a part of the Operations team, you will be working alongside our Market Operation Manager to help improve our success in Bergen. This entry-level role with the potential of turning into a full-time position. This is ideal for young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company!
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the Voi vision of building a better future.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will actively be supporting our operations teams in their day to day activities.
- Analysing data using different software and presenting findings to the team.
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally.
- Preparing reports.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- This Voiage will give you the opportunity to be in the field and learn from the team.
- You are a student or a recent graduate.
- Proficiency in tools such as G-Suite and MS Office.
- Keen interest in micro mobility and Voi!
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English (written and verbal).
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves.
- Motivated and driven to achieve targets.
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team.
- Self-starter that demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Outstanding communication skills and confidence communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Embrace change in a fast paced environment.
- Be based in Bergen and have a good knowledge of the city.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The most exciting part time job out there :)
- Opportunities to grow with the company.
- Being a vital part of a last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
Apply TODAY! We are interviewing continuously!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!