Are you ready to embark on a VOIage? We’re strengthening our People & Culture team and are looking for that special someone to be our next Head of Talent Development. You will join a team working to drive our new People & Culture strategy and be able to shape how we realise our strategy. Your role will make a direct impact in the organization and will focus on creating a competitive global talent and development structure.
Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. You will be an important key in our future work, where you will design, develop and implement our talent and development strategy that will be based on insights and benchmark, aligned with Voi overall business strategy.
As a company we are on an amazing growth journey, and while we are rapidly changing, the essential challenge remains the same. We are facing fierce competition for top performers, with in-demand candidates actively seeking roles which offer them favourable job conditions and progression opportunities. At Voi, we will outperform other companies because of our purpose, voiage and culture. But also because of our investment in our employees growth and development. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to create strategies that will drive high performance, engagement and business results. You will report directly to our Chief People & Culture Officer.
- Design, develop and implement our global talent development strategy which include structure and guidelines, talent development programs, career opportunities, internal mobility, learning and development, succession planning and management
- Assess, implement and have ownership for the global LMS.
- Lead and develop our VoiCademy, educate leaders within different areas. Identifies training/development needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs. Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met
- Create a framework to create high performing and self-driven employees with reflecting incentives, including frameworks for leaders in the new ways of working based on data
- Own, review and upgrade our process and structure for yearly performance review and growth planning. You will be responsible for leading the process and identifying training needs
- Analyze trends and metrics when it comes to talent and development, interpret results to be able to develop new solutions, programs as well as growth plans in alignment with the company strategy
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
You have experience and passion for working for companies who are fast-paced, challenging and continuously changing (e.g. startup/scale-up). You want to build a company of the future, by doing talent development differently.
- Proven & solid experience of working in a broad talent / learning & development position in a fast growing company, where you have created, led and implemented strategy, processes, content and structure within the area of talent management
- Have a deep understanding of the business development needs in different markets, levels and positions and can translate the company strategy into an attractive talent strategy. Are skilled in clearly connecting business goals to the talent strategy with focus on leadership development
- Experienced in managing different stakeholders on a global level. Have been working with leaders on different levels and enjoy doing training within different areas with proven experience in doing so
- Excellent communications skills, fluent in English
- Have experience from a value driven organization
- A university degree in a field related to HR, business administration or equivalent
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.