Product Manager - Payments
Will you be our next Product Manager for Payments at Voi?
As the Product Manager of Payments at Voi, you take on a specialized Product Manager role where we expect you to bring deeper competence within the payment provider landscape, scalable and localizable payment solutions and subscription payment solutions.
You will lead the efforts to enable smooth, user friendly and cost-effective payment options for our riders. You will collaborate with central and country leadership teams to make decisions on the payment tech stack and work together with our finance department and data teams to optimize payment costs including fraud fighting. You will also work together with the finance department to negotiate with suppliers and make procurement decisions in the payments space.
Beyond product development responsibilities, you will also work closely with the CFO, Head of Financial Control, PM Growth (Retention/Acquisition) and Growth Managers in the markets including their teams to evaluate, introduce and maintain our payment solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop product strategy and roadmap for our payment solutions including credit cards, direct debit, non-banked payments, subscription payments and more
- Evaluate, negotiate and execute payment solution procurement
- Measure and reduce fraudulent payment behavior
- Support and advise market leadership on the introduction of local payment solutions to maximize user growth and retention
- Develop business cases and make recommendations on product prioritization, taking into account financial and strategic impact
- Define payment solution success and profitability metrics and set and evaluate targets in collaboration with market teams and finance teams
- Proactively seek, record and filter market and central collaborator input
- Explore and learn from key competitors products in ours and related industries, and in collaboration with markets maintain up to date intel on peer payment options
- Build end user understanding within payment options for scooters through qualitative and quantitative research with users and non-users
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- Experience working with product development teams, either through
- 2+ years of product management experience, or,
- 2+ years as a business developer, strategist or consultant
- 3+ years of experience from payment solutions, procurement and architecture
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills and proven ability to work with professionals from different fields of expertise and seniority
- Understanding of the methods of modern product discovery and delivery
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.