Our Spanish adventures have just begun and to ensure we can continue to build up a strong and committed UK organisation, we are now looking for Fleet Specialists. This VOIage will be characterised by hyper growth, solving problems you've never imagined before and rolling up your sleeves to ensure Voi’s vehicles are ready to be used.
The Fleet Specialist is responsible for collecting, deploying and rebalancing bulks of Voi vehicles in their market or performing some battery swaps. They use different means of transport (vans or bikes), depending on if they are transporting vehicles or batteries from and to the warehouse. The Fleet Specialist is part of the local in-market team reporting to the Shift Supervisor or WHM.
This rare opportunity offers the possibility of building up one of the most important markets for Voi. Are you ready for that VOIage?
- Make sure that the logistics surrounding collection and deployment of Voi vehicles and batteries are done as smoothly and efficiently as possible, in order to minimise the amount of time that vehicles are waiting for collection or deployment.
- Search, find and collect all scooters that need to be retrieved back to the warehouse.
- Continuously evaluate our nodes and make sure that our vehicles are deployed in a safe and compliant way, while being easily accessible by our riders.
- Execute rebalancing tasks, which consists of collecting scooters in low-demand area to replace them in high-demand areas
- Responsible of the in-field quality by identifying damaged scooters, rebalancing wrongly parked scooter, rise upside down scooters, etc
- Responsible for the maintenance and repairs of the scooters by executing diagnostics, necessary repairs and quality assurance
- Report progress of the repairs on Voi Repair Management System
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Driver’s license and experience from any form of transportation or logistics profession.
- Ability to ride a bike
- In-depth knowledge of your city and you’re used to drive in your city
- Responsible team player that can manage tasks alone and also work well together in a group.
- Ability to motivate others and to share knowledge within the team.
- Pragmatic problem solving mentality that executes tasks, finds solutions and works hard to reach the team targets and KPI’s.
- Ready to navigate your city on a bike or a van under any weather and traffic conditions.
- Has the ability to react calmly to stressful situations (poor parking, traffic…)
- You have a physical condition that allows you to carry heavy loads
- Flexibility to work shifts including possible shifts during nights and weekends.
- Fluent in Spanish. English is a plus.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Hourly Pay!
- Active schedule, you may be consistently on the move.
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.