The growing Voi Technology team is making the morning commute to work exponentially more enjoyable. That's why we have created networks of electrically-powered scooters throughout densely populated urban centers. And that's where you could show your skills!
At Voi you get an unprecedented opportunity to take part in the whole spectrum of engineering; from designing the vehicle, soldering the IoT hardware, formulating the communication protocol, developing the backend, innovating on the app and finally operating all the above as a whole.
As the lead QA Engineer in our IoT Team you will be responsible for quality assurance from cloud-to-silicon and ensure our IoT and e-Scooter Features are properly tested before they are deployed to our scooters in the markets.
- Understand the challenge of distributed fleet and how to guarantee QoS under different environments that affects network performance and location quality
- Take lead in defining and implementing quality assurance and testing frameworks within the IoT and Hardware team.
- Support and instrument the Scrum development teams in taking responsibility for Test Driven and Behaviour-Driven Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Defining and implementing processes and frameworks for test automation and automated instrumentation of KPIs.
- Taking responsibility for defining and driving the implementation of end to end test cases
- Co-design and develop the CI/CD processes across embedded and backend development teams.
- Work with various frameworks and tools like QEMU, GitHub, RESTful APIs and frameworks.
Preferred skill set
- Solid Understanding of testing traceability, acceptance testing, performance and robustness testing.
- Experience in testing the embedded applications both manually and with automated test cases.
- Experience in testing the backend (Rest & gRPC) systems both manually and with automated test cases.
- Experience in Scrum, scaled agile and associated support processes.
- Experience in testing methods such as TDD/BDD and software development life cycle in general.
- Demonstrated experience in using the Atlassian suite, CI/CD automation tooling as well as industry standard test frameworks.
- Experience and knowledge in remote deployment, remote testing and remote KPI monitoring concepts.
- Solid communication skills, being comfortable working in a very dynamic and collaborative work environment.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.