Would you like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest start-ups? Then this is the position for you. As Voi expands across Europe, this is an opportunity for candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment. The Finnish organisation is on an exciting growth journey and our vision is to make 2021 the year for micro mobility in Finland. We are now looking for a Fleet Specialist to join our Vehicle Operation team in Tampere. You will be among the first ones in the local, strong and committed team, having a big impact on daily tasks. This VOIage will be characterised by hyper growth, solving problems you've never imagined before and rolling up your sleeves to ensure Voi’s vehicles are ready to be used.
The Fleet Specialist is responsible for collecting and deploying and rebalancing bulks of Voi vehicles in your market or performing battery swaps. You will use different means of transport (vans or bikes), depending on if you are transporting vehicles or batteries from and to the warehouse. As a The Fleet Specialist you will be a part of the Vehicle Operation team and report to the Warehouse Manager.
- Make sure that the logistics surrounding collection and deployment of Voi vehicles are done as smoothly and efficiently as possible, in order to minimise the amount of time that vehicles are waiting for collection or deployment.
- Search, find and collect all scooters that need to be retrieved back to the warehouse.
- Execute battery swaps tasks in the streets of your city.
- Execute rebalancing tasks, which consists of collecting scooters in low-demand area to replace them in high-demand areas.
- Responsible of the in-field quality by identifying damaged scooters, rebalancing wrongly parked scooter, rise upside down scooters, etc.
- Being able to perform quick fixes on the scooters that can be repaired in streets.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Driver’s license. Experience from any form of transportation or logistics profession is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of your city and you’re used to drive in your city
- Responsible team player that can manage tasks alone and also work well together in a group.
- Ability to motivate others and to share knowledge within the team.
- Pragmatic problem solving mentality that executes tasks, finds solutions and works hard to reach the team targets and KPI’s.
- Ready to navigate your city on a bike or a van under any weather and traffic conditions.
- Has the ability to react calmly to stressful situations (poor parking, traffic…)
- You have a physical condition that allows you to carry heavy loads.
- Flexibility to work shifts including possible shifts during nights and weekends.
- Fluent in English or Finnish.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Active schedule, you may be on the move.
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
Apply TODAY! We are interviewing continuously!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.