We are expanding our Vehicle Operations team in Stavanger and are currently looking for an In-Field Scooter Mechanic. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest startup, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment with an opportunity to have a big impact from day one!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- As a member of our talented Vehicle Operations team, the In-Field Scooter Mechanic is ensuring that every Voi Scooter is ready, charged, and able to serve the needs of riders in Stavanger.
- In-Field Scooter Mechanics know our scooters from top to bottom, inside and out, and are capable of doing quick repairs in the field, as well as total refurbishments at our facility, if necessary.
- At least 50% of the time is spent at our warehouse facilities, where we do repairs and charging.
- The other 50% of the time, you will be out in the field placing scooters, bringing scooters in for charging or repairs, repositioning scooters and just making sure the quality of our fleet is on top!
- In addition, the In-Field Scooter Mechanic helps with logistics, warehouse duties, provides support for public events, and assists the Technology team with field testing new product offerings.
A modern jack-of-all-trades, the In-Field Scooter Mechanic is a driven, high-energy individual with a mechanical background and interest, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to perform one-off tasks as needed.At a minimum, candidates must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to speak Norwegian and English. It is important that you like being outdoors in different types of weather, in order to take care of the scooters whenever it is needed.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Full-time position.
- Active schedule, you may be on the move.
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.