We are looking for a Growth Marketing Associate to join Voi’s Nordic Marketing team. Working closely with the HQ Growth marketing, partnerships, creative and PR team, you will be critical in rolling out our marketing strategy in Denmark. This VOIage will be characterised by hyper growth, solving problems in a creative way and rolling up your sleeves to promote Voi in Denmark. This role is ideal for young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and industry! Are you ready for that VOIage?
- Be a part of setting and executing marketing campaigns on regional and local level to foster funnel development of customer segments.
- Explore opportunities to grow our presence across digital marketing channels including paid and organic social media, SEO, PPC and web.
- Work directly with the marketing and local operations teams to localise and strengthen brand awareness.
- Leading content creation and setting up campaigns in Braze and Stripo.
- Responsible for localization of automated, lifecycle CRM flows owned by the HQ CRM-team
- A/B-test hypothesis and campaigns. Share analysis and insights on what activates our users and uncover areas for improvement.
- Work closely with HQ performance marketing manager and agencies to run growth experiments: monitor, analyze, and report KPIs, continuously testing and optimizing channels, audiences, bidding strategies, visual creative, and copy to maximize immediate and long-term ROI.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Minimum two years of experience.
- Experience with CRM systems such as Braze, Salesforce, Adobe Experience Cloud, Zendesk, Stripo and Mailchimp or something similar.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices including knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Hands-on experience with Wordpress or similar CMS platform. With some knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, and find creative solutions to make improvements in conversion rates (acquisition) and retention.
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Fluent in Danish and English.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry
- A high performing, hard working and fun team and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
Apply TODAY! We are interviewing continuously!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.