Are you ready to build up and set the standard for a completely new role? In two years Voi has grown from a startup to a team of more than 400 people with operations in 40+ cities across 10+ countries.
A key driver of our success is the approach to data and creating a partnership with the authorities by understanding the local need. We believe in decisions made based on facts, not opinions. Our data set is vast and challenging, ranging from geospatial data, transaction data, operations data, scooter sensor data and user and marketing data.
So, If you're passionate about data analysis and want to perform with a bigger purpose - like changing and disrupting an entire industry? The role as Market Development Analyst s is your opportunity to break new ground and embark on the Voiage of a lifetime.
As Market Development Analyst you are responsible for supporting Voi’s Policy Business Unit with analysis & insights to support the BU in its purpose of winning, protecting & shaping tenders and by doing so - effectively increasing Voi’s market share across the world.
You will play a central role in the business unit ensuring that Voi’s market-facing roles are equipped with commercially sound arguments based on data and hard facts in their work with market stakeholders such as politicians and civil servants. Your analysis will span over a wide array of topics from rider statistics & emissions footprint to global micro mobility trends & infrastructure cost analysis.
Your role will vary in focus depending on the need of the organization, but generally entails answering specific policy-related questions. As part of our team, you will have the ability to influence Voi’s overall game plan and your work will affect both local and global strategies.
You will be part of a commercially driven team that works cross-functionally to give Voi the best possible conditions for sustainable growth through close relationships to cities and local partners that help us secure licenses and tenders in the cities, where we want to operate.
- Research relevant topics and collect insights in order to identify opportunities for commercially sound analyses and to improve processes.
- Gather data from external (reports, databases, news, datasets) and internal sources (secondary & primary) in order to generate policy insights.
- Prepare reports and design presentations that effectively communicate trends, patterns and predictions on policy related topics (incl. safety, sustainability & regulations) for all our markets world wide.
- Enable understanding of the data analysis process in the team and making sure that they can duplicate or replicate the analysis in order to strive for a data driven way of working.
What we’re looking for
- A university degree in an analytical field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Engineering, Business).
- Professional work experience from data analytics. Preferably also with incomplete & incompatible data sets.
- Ability to cooperate with a wide array of external & internal stakeholders such as Voi’s Policy managers, Policy Experts, General managers & Data Analysts.
- Proven experience and ability working independently in Excel, SQL and Tableau.
- Business interest and acumen to contextualize problem solving.
- Habit of communicating commercially viable recommendations.
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt to a changing environment and varying local regulations.
- Professional working proficiency in English. Swedish or additional languages is a big plus.
- Additional programming languages beyond SQL is a plus (Python, R etc.).
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!