Voi plays a central role in changing how people move around in cities. As a leader in our engineering team, you will play a major part in shaping the future of urban mobility in Europe.
Voi Technology is looking for a data-driven, strategic thinker and planner to join as a Vehicle Program Manager for our Hardware business unit at our HQ in Stockholm or Hardware R&D Center in Gothenburg.
As Vehicle Program Manager, you’ll manage our next-gen electric vehicle programs from concept to production and deployment and provide structure, insights and strategic frameworks to facilitate cross-functional collaboration.
You'll help us stay at the forefront of the micro-mobility field, with the explicit goal of enabling sustainable city environments - free from cars and pollution!
As Vehicle Program Manager you will report directly to VP Hardware and work cross-functionally to set the direction of our vehicle and IoT R&D programs, following-up on execution, results and manage change initiatives with high impact on our long-term success.
This will include:
- Lead vehicle development and launch programs: Collaborate with stakeholders and senior decision makers in complex cross-functional projects on our next generation of scooters or bikes through all phases from investigation, to procurement, to launch and follow-up
- Coordinate and pressure test business cases for vehicle features: Collaborate with product managers to understand the business impact on riders, operations teams and city stakeholders from different potential features. Engage with R&D team on solutions and scenarios for vehicle configurations that balance needs. Put forth concrete options and recommendations for decision makers
- Shaping Our Hardware Business Strategy: Assess how we can create differentiation and competitive advantage long term and support in defining global priorities within vehicle and IoT domains. Work with VP HW & the rest of the Hardware BU leadership to ensure Vehicle & IoT strategy aligns with Company’s business objectives
- Providing Special Project Analytics: Add analytical firepower in special internal projects and support senior managers across a wide range of topics
The person we’re looking for:
Working at Voi you can’t be afraid of a challenge or changing circumstances and in addition to being a curious, structured and outgoing person we are looking for a self-sufficient and goal-oriented generalist and expert collaborator. Apart from being fluent in English we believe the right person has:
- A University degree within an engineering field
- Experience of leading cross-functional projects with high business impact at the executive level
- Experience of working with open ended questions and business cases
You likely have
- Experience taking hardware products from from concept to production
- Experience from management consulting and PMO work is a merit
- Experience working with electrical vehicle systems and their interactions is a merit
What can we offer you?
- Join one of Europe’s fastest growing startups
- Work in an inspiring environment with fun and ambitious colleagues at HQ in the center of Stockholm or our Hardware R&D Center in Gothenburg
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities for the future
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.