In two short years Voi has grown from a startup to a multi-million company with subsidiaries in 12 European markets. On this journey we have built a professional finance function and are now looking for a Finance Associate to join our shared service center at HQ in Stockholm. As we continue our expansion across Europe this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person to develop in a fast paced environment.
As a Finance Associate at Voi you will be responsible for managing accounts payable and employee expenses. In addition you will have the opportunity to contribute in streamlining and improving the processes in our shared service center and support the finance team in relevant accounting activities. The role will include:
- Independently managing the accounts payable and ensuring that the coding of invoices is accurate for all dimensions
- Obtaining approval from different business units on tight deadlines and recording the invoices in our accounts payable system
- Processing employee expenses and handling the associated receipts
- Contributing in the streamlining and improvement of processes within the shared service center
- Supporting the finance team in relevant accounting activities
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK:
We believe that the right person for this role is social, enthusiastic, structured and thrives in a fast-paced environment with high standards and tight deadlines. In addition to this we are looking for someone with:
- A couple years experience of working with accounts payable
- Proven ability to independently handle daily tasks, solve unforeseen problems and deliver on tight deadlines
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and/or G-suite applications
- Professional fluency in English, fluency in French, Spanish or Italian is a merit
- Hands on experience of accounting and working with Pleo is a merit
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Join a fast-growing international tech-company and work with amazing colleagues in a fast paced environment
- A full time position at our fantastic office in the center of Stockholm with the possibility to join as soon as possible and work part time remote
- Great possibilities to take on additional tasks and contribute in improvement initiatives
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities for the future
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.