The growing Voi Technology team is making the morning commute to work exponentially more enjoyable. That's why we have created networks of electrically-powered scooters throughout densely populated urban centers. And that's where you could show your skills!
At Voi you get an unprecedented opportunity to take part of the true range of engineering; from designing the vehicle, soldering the IoT hardware, creating the communication protocol, developing the backend, innovating on the app and finally operating all this as a whole.
If you are an experienced Android Engineer with deep knowledge of Kotlin, then we’d love to talk to you about joining our Engineering Department. We are looking for new Android Engineers who enjoy solving difficult product challenges and are obsessed with delivering great user experience to be part of our journey to revolutionise transportation.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Work in a rapidly changing field
- Work with a team of diverse, like-minded developers
- Playing a critical role in the transformation of European transportation
- Work close with the product and impact what it becomes
- 3+ years of experience developing native Android applications with Kotlin
- Understand and contribute using our tech stack (Coroutines, LiveData, Data Binding, MVVM, Retrofit, Dagger2)
- Ability to communicate technical ideas clearly and effectively
- Write well-structured, testable, reliable, efficient and easily maintainable code
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT REQUIRED
- experience with Functional programming
- experience with Reactive Architectures
- advanced knowledge of Gradle
- experience with Github actions
- experience of Go, Flutter or JetPack Compose
If you believe that you are the right fit, please do not hesitate to submit an application with your resume
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.