Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently active in 11 countries and over 50 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a CRM Marketing Associate. As we continue to grow across Germany and the DACH area, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - transforming urban mobility. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage and culture. Ready to embark?
This rare opportunity offers the possibility of building up one of the most important markets for Voi.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
- Develop and implement CRM + marketing campaigns to effectively grow and retain Voi's customer base in the DACH region.
- Creation of CRM campaigns to improve customer retention and loyalty.
- End-to-end responsibility for campaign realisation (email, app push, in-app) using our central campaign management tool.
- Monitor campaign growth by using reporting tools and by working with our CRM Analysts.
- Plan customer communications in terms of time, quality and budget.
- Track marketing and CRM metrics such as conversion rates and web analytics.
- Work closely with the marketing teams in Germany and at the HQ.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED
- 2+ years of experience in mobile/email marketing (ESP).
- Growth mindset: you are looking for learning opportunities for yourself and the team.
- You are a self-starter who exudes positivity and displays a can-do attitude.
- Initial project management skills and the ability to influence and communicate with a variety of interfaces across the business.
- Initial experience with marketing automation, email marketing tools is desired. (emarsys, Braze, , Salesforce, Adobe or others)
- Enthusiasm for precise communication.
- Creative and also a data driven mindset.
- Fluent in English and German is a requirement.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing team in the hottest startup in Europe
- Work with people around the world and build a best practice for a new industry
- A high performing, hard-working and fun team and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.