Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently active in 11 countries and over 50 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Growth Marketing Associate. As we continue to grow across Germany and the DACH area, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - transforming urban mobility. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage and culture. Ready to embark?
This rare opportunity offers the possibility of building up one of the most important markets for Voi.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
- Developing ideas for creative ways of promoting the company in the DACH area.
- Create CRM concepts aimed at fostering customer retention and loyalty.
- Manage partnerships to promote the Voi vision.
- Grow leads and apps user base.
- End-to-End responsibility for multichannel campaigns (email, app push, in-app) to win, activate and retain our customer. including building, editing and monitoring landing pages.
- Create Social Media influencer events for engagement and winning leads.
- Monitor relationships of existing customers through crm systems and data.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns on a regional and local level to foster market position and sustain proximity to the local customer.
- Plan both the strategic communication and execution of programs and lifecycle frameworks, ensuring quality deliverables and meeting deadlines
- Develop and grow our userbase with marketing cooperations in the DACH area.
- Track marketing and CRM metrics, like conversion rates and web analytics.
- Working closely with the Germany and HQ Marketing teams on Social Media strategy, content creation and Influencer Marketing.
- Work cloth together with Analysts and support cross-functional CRM projects. Ignite route cause analysis together with BI.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- 2 + Years of experience in lifestyle marketing or email marketing(ESP).
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team.
- Self-Starter radiates positivity and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Proven project management skills and the ability to influence and communicate across all levels of the organization
- Experience in marketing automation Saas on a daily base (ESP), braze System, Braze, Salesforce, Adobe Experience Cloud, Zendesk, Mailchimp or something similar.
- Experience with field marketing and events.
- Strong customer empathy and knowledge of the different stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Creative and data-driven mindset.
- Fluent in English and German.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing team in the hottest startup in Europe
- Work with people around the world and build a best practice for a new industry
- A high performing, hard-working and fun team and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.