Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently active in 11 countries and over 50 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Growth Marketing Associate. As we continue to grow across Germany and the DACH area, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - transforming urban mobility. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage and culture. Ready to embark?
You will be part of the Growth Marketing Team D-A-CH (Located in Hamburg, Berlin or Munich) To thrive in this role you have a marketing Management background with strong data analysis skills. You will be responsible for analysing our communication channels and customer segments as well as strategic projects in Growth Marketing. You will also be one of the key owners in pushing forward an analytics-driven culture.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
- Planning, managing and analyzing measures for the data-driven optimization of our marketing and CRM across our sales channels (conversions from performance, online, mobile app, CRM, collaborations)
- Formulation of hypotheses for the improvement of the most important KPIs
- Setting up, managing and evaluating ongoing tests and presenting the results
- Based on the existing system and software architecture, you will perform reports, descriptive and multivariate analyses
- Target group management and customer segmentation
- Independent data preparation, analysis and decision preparation
- Close cooperation with HQ in Sweden on cross-country projects
- Customer segmentation and selections
- Score development and data mining
- Process optimization and documentation
- Evaluations for marketing and business management
- Taking over and leading projects in the Growth Marketing team
- Participation in the management of online and offline sales initiatives
- You deal with the analysis of our data and the expansion of our target groups and derive cross-media recommendations on targeting and channel mix
- You screen new media partners and implement joint pilot projects
- You regularly present your learnings and share best practices with the rest of the company to actively contribute to building and expanding knowledge
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- 2+ years of Experience from similar work
- Completed studies in the field of business administration, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Experience in Data-Driven Marketing, and the online sector with an understanding of technical processes related to mobile and email marketing
- Confident handling of common CRM, email marketing and web analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adjust, data evaluation and visualization, Tableau or similar)
- Knowledge of databases, data mining technologies, SAS systems, BI systems, CRM systems
- Very good knowledge of Excel and application of SQL
- You have expertise in data management, knowledge in agile project management methods desirable
- Interest in analytical issues and analysis tools
- High affinity for numbers and enjoyment of analytical issues, very reliable and careful way of working
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills. You have a problem-solver mentality, are very affine to numbers and technology and enjoy exploring new solutions
- You are convincing and confident in your communication and open and cooperative work within the team is important to you.
- Strong customer empathy and knowledge of the different stages of the customer lifecycle
- Proven project management skills and the ability to influence and communicate across all levels of the organization
- Creative and a Data-driven Mindset
- You are a Self-Starter with a “can-do” attitude
- Fluent in English
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.