Our growing scooter club is currently looking for Vehicle Mechanics to join our Vehicle Operations team in Tampere. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest startup, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- The role As a member of our talented Vehicle Mechanics team, you will ensure that every Voi Scooter is ready, willing, and able to serve the needs of our riders in Tampere.
- Vehicle Mechanics know our scooters from top to bottom, inside and out, and are capable of doing quick repairs, as well as total refurbishments if necessary. In addition, they help with logistics, provide support for public events, and assist the Technology team with field testing new product offerings.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- As potential member of our Vehicle Mechanics team, we believe you have: Mechanical background and interest.
- A driven, high-energy personality.
- Fluency and good communication skills in English.
- Willingness to perform one-off tasks as needed.
BONUS POINTS TO HAVE:
- A valid driver's license.
- Good communication skills in Finnish.
- What we can offer: A fixed-term position
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.