We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join Voi’s Nordic Marketing team. Working closely with the HQ Growth marketing, partnerships, creative and PR team, you will play an essential part in rolling out our marketing strategy in Sweden. This VOIage will be characterised by hyper growth, solving problems in a creative way and rolling up your sleeves to promote Voi in Sweden.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth Marketing Manager is part of the Nordics marketing team, managing all cities in Sweden working closely with the local General Manager with a reporting line to the Senior Marketing Manager Nordics.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for the local growth marketing strategy for Voi in Sweden. The role combines a strategic perspective with working hands on to improve multiple aspects of the local marketing and hitting growth targets. You will:
- Develop and execute on the local growth marketing strategy including CRM, Activations, and other tactics.
- Own the growth performance output (KPI’s) of the country incl. New User Acquisition, MAU, ARPU, CAC and drive a cost-efficient, data-driven approach to marketing.
- Plan and drive strategic initiatives, based on local as well as global goals, in close collaboration with the local team.
- Close partnership with central marketing teams and agency partners to implement best practices and constantly inform them of local experiments/improvements to be shared with the rest of Voi.
- Together with the local marketing team plan the marketing budget and constantly monitor and optimize this between channels.
- Develop user insights, share and act upon them - always iterating and A-B our product offering (such as price packages) as well as lifecycle communication to maximize growth.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Proven work experience from areas within CRM, performance marketing, Guerilla and growth marketing.
- Experience in designing, shipping, analyzing and presenting results from various growth activities both online and offline under very short timelines.
- Experience in designing and implementing AB tests that yield continuous improvements to our acquisition strategies, creative optimization, and conversion rates, retention rates, maximize utilization of scooters in the market through growth hacks.
- Expertise managing digital marketing campaigns including performance marketing such as SEO and Paid Social.
- Experience using data, analytics, and metrics to drive business results.
- Proficiency with relational databases and/or SQL.
- Accustomed to web/marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
WHO YOU ARE
- Has in-depth knowledge within marketing and contributes to business improvements.
- Exceptional communication skills, both in writing and speaking. Able to successfully manage several stakeholders and nurture professional relationships with them.
- Resolves problems independently and has the ability to handle difficult or unexpected situations in the daily work as well as complex business challenges.
- Analytical mindset that continuously evaluates the current structure to find potential changes and improvements, whilst solving problems on-the-go.
- Adaptable to changing circumstances in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where you need to be able to work independently and execute on tasks quickly.
- Desire to lead through example and inspire your direct reports and invest in their development through ongoing coaching and feedback.
- Solid track record of managing projects from start to finish.
THE POSITION OFFERS
- Impact the entire company and be a part of creating contributing to long term success.
- Work with a team of highly motivated and skilled colleagues.
- Revolutionize the micro-mobility industry and make a difference in building sustainable cities.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.