Are you ready to embark on a Voiage?
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join our team in Norway! The Operations Associate is working hands-on with parts of the operations across all cities in Norway, being a problem solving generalist, but having the main focus on 3PL (3rd party logistics) and Fleet Management. The role combines local insights with best practices taking ownership of the local rider experience and business growth.
The Operations Associate is part of the local operations team that is responsible for running all parts of the operations in Norway, reporting to the Senior Operations Manager. This role is ideal for professionals who want to revolutionise urban mobility and build your career in one of Europe’s hottest start-ups!
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds and be a part of the Voi vision of building a better and sustainable future.
The Operations associate has broad work tasks that may vary on a daily basis and short notice. You will work closely with the rest of the local operations team as well as HQ, to streamline and increase efficiency. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Being a part in defining the way operations should be run in the future in one of Voi’s core markets.
- Responsible for monitoring, analysing and following up on 3PL performance, including deployment, collection, rebalancing and transport tasks.
- Manage the ongoing relationship and collaboration with our 3PL's and internal team to ensure fleet uptime and optimal placement while minimising charging and rebalancing costs.
- Responsible for ongoing execution of fleet management processes, to assure our fleet is operating in a stable and efficient way.
- Ensure that our operations are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with the city.
- Partner with HQ and other local Operations teams in driving strategic initiatives contributing to improving Voi wide best practices and ways of working.
- Provide analytical horsepower to other teams locally when needed.
We believe that the right candidate for this position is a self-starter, who sees what needs to be done and ensures that things are moving in the right direction. You are an analytical problem solver, who can solve issues on the go and also work proactively to prevent that similar problems happen again. Working in a fast-paced start-up you are adaptable to change and a strong communicator both internally and externally. You’ll also need to:
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, engineering or similar.
- Fluent in English. Swedish is a plus.
- Proficiency in tools such as G-Suite and MS Office, comfortable working with and analysing large data sets.
- Tableau, SQL and metabase skills are a plus.
- Work experience from areas within logistics, operations, finance, consulting or similar is meriting.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Opportunity to be part of a growing Operations team in a core market of one of the hottest scale-ups in Europe.
- A role and position that enables you to be part of building and shaping both Voi and the industry.
- Close collaboration with other markets to create best practices across markets.
- Great possibilities and work that makes a difference and be part of an urban and sustainable transformation - changing the way people move around cities.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.