As the Product Manager Cities at Voi, you take on a strategic Product Manager role where we expect you to bring a strategic skill-set and an analytical mind-set to lead Voi’s efforts into becoming the best city partner in the world within micro-mobility.
You will lead the efforts to strengthen Voi’s city offering primarily focusing on safety, sustainability, parking solutions as well as overseeing our continuous data-sharing efforts ensuring that our city stakeholders across our fifty cities we operate in across our ten european markets. You will work in close collaboration with central and country leadership teams to make decisions and lead implementation of our holistic safety and parking solutions involving both software and hardware.
Beyond product development responsibilities, you will also work closely with the Product Owner City, the VP Markets and our Strategy & Planning team to actively contribute to the corporate strategy around the above mentioned areas.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop product strategy and roadmap for our city solutions including safety-, parking- and sustainability solutions both involving software, hardware as well as infrastructure.
- Evaluate and analyse impact of current solutions for potential improving existing product & service suite
- Develop business cases and make recommendations on product prioritization, taking into account financial and strategic impact
- Support and advise market leadership on best use of solutions and impact of such solutions
- Define city solution successes and key KPI’s, set and evaluate targets in collaboration Voi’s market teams
- Proactively seek, record and filter market and central collaborator input
- Explore and learn from key competitors products in ours and related industries, and in collaboration with markets maintain up to date intel on peer parking, safety and sustainability solutions
- Build end user understanding within parking and safety solutions for scooters through qualitative and quantitative research with users and non-users
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- Experience working with product development teams, either through
- 5+ years of product management experience, or,
- 5+ years as a business developer, strategist or consultant
- 3+ years of experience from complex internal and external stakeholder management
- Excellent collaboration, presentation, and communication skills with proven ability to work with professionals from different fields of expertise and seniority
- Understanding of the methods of modern product discovery and delivery
- A good understanding of how to break down complex challenges into clear actions and tasks using data and KPI’s as main drivers for decision making
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.