We are looking for an Operations Manager who wants to build his or her career in a revolutionary company!
As Operations Manager you will be Voi's overseer. Being a part of the Operations team, you will be in charge of running and growing your city. This will include making sure the overall operations run as smooth as possible.
This role is ideal for people who enjoy working in a central function with a lot of responsibility. You will take part in revolutionising mobility and join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds.
- Manage operations regarding collection and deployment of our scooters, with the help of both internal personnel and external logistics partners.
- Oversee, evaluate and ensure that the collaboration with our logistics partners is done efficiently and correctly.
- Develop and improve strategies to increase local revenue.
- Keep the numbers of churned or lost scooters to a minimum.
- Make sure that our scooters supply meet demand as efficiently as possible, including the coordination of inflow/outflow of scooters and scooter placement.
- Ensuring that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with local authorities.
- Support local city tenders and partnerships.
- Building and continuously strengthening the Voi community in Berlin.
To be a perfect match for us, we think you have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree within Business, Engineering or similar field.
- Previous work experience, minimum 1-2 years, in an analytical or operations-heavy role. Experience from a start-up or consultancy is a plus.
- Leadership experience and strong stakeholder management.
- Adaptable to the rapid environment and circumstance changes.
- Experience in handling data sets and statistics.
- Experience in working with goals and KPI's.
- Advanced communication skills and the ability to speak publicly in German and English.
You are initiative taking with a problem-solving mindset and like to drive process optimisations. You are pragmatic and can work with the tools available, but at the same time continuously look for new ways to improve the current ways-of-working. Working in a start-up means that you will be challenged constantly; you are able to multitask and know how to prioritise your tasks to achieve the best possible outcome together with your team of hardworking, like-minded colleagues.
What you can look forward to
- Extensive responsibilities: You will own the market!
- Work with people around the world and build best practices for a growing industry.
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work remote
- Join a high performing, hard-working and fun team and a great work environment.
- Free Voi pass
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.