Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation for the future of Voi and there’s still plenty of work to be done. As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor - you’ll be moving the needle through thought leadership in micro-mobility.
We’re currently looking to expand our Public Policy team with a Head of Public Policy DACH. As a key member of the team, this is your chance to be part of our growth, our purpose, voiage and culture. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Head of Public Policy DACH, you’ll play a key role in Voi’s continued growth and success. Voi is on a mission to make cities made for living, and by leading our policy and market development efforts in the DACH-region, you play an essential role in achieving this. You’ll be in direct contact with policy makers as well as working closely with the respective country managers in the region where you will lead the policy managers in the respective countries, making cities more accessible, and showcasing why micro-mobility is crucial for all cities with ambitions of green and sustainable transportation. Together with your team, your role will have a direct impact on legislation and regulation, enabling Voi to all over the DACH region. In your role you will;
- Own policy strategy setting and execution for the DACH region
- Contribute to defending and growing our 40% licensed market share in Europe
- Build and manage relationships with key city and Government stakeholders, and build partnerships with public transport operators and authorities.
- Plan and quality check tender proposals together with our Tender Management team
- Work with relevant third parties to help Voi realize its vision and deliver a safe and sustainable product, including:
- Regular check-ins with key stakeholders to understand concerns and identify areas where we can improve.
- Organizing and managing industry driven initiatives
- Drive cross-functional cooperation on key topics to make Voi a thought leader within safe and sustainable micro-mobility.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Solid experience from politics, consulting, law firms, public administration, civil society in the DACH region
- Fully fluent in German
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Proven experience in managing large cross-functional projects
- Good writing skills and sense for detail
- Commercial understanding and the ability to translate it into policy strategy and action.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience from working in a technology and/or mobility start-up
- A law degree
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.