Voi is currently looking for a Scooter Ranger to support our ramp up during high season in Stockholm. Voi is an electric vehicle sharing company striving to bring low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to the cities of Europe and the world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Voi is rapidly expanding and we are in search of new talent to help us achieve our goal of making urban transportation more keen, more lean, and more green in Oslo. This VOIage will be characterised by hyper growth, solving problems you've never imagined before and rolling up your sleeves to ensure Voi’s vehicles are ready to be used.
The Scooter Ranger is a part of the local in-market team and will report to the Operations Manager in Stockholm. In the role you will support the Market Operations Team in keeping Stockholm clean of broken scooters and optimising their usage. The Scooter Ranger knows the best way to travel around the city and makes sure that there is not a single damaged scooter out in the streets. You will:
- Make sure that the logistics surrounding collection and deployment of Voi vehicles are done as smoothly and efficiently as possible, in order to minimise the amount of time that vehicles are waiting for collection or deployment.
- Search, find and collect all scooters that need to be retrieved back to the warehouse.
- Execute battery swaps tasks in the streets of your city.
- Continuously evaluate our deployment spots and make sure that our vehicles are deployed in a safe and compliant way, while being easily accessible by our riders.
- Responsible of the in-field quality by identifying damaged scooters, rebalancing wrongly parked scooter, rise upside down scooters, etc.
- Being able to perform quick fixes on the scooters that can be repaired in streets.
The Scooter Ranger is the expert in finding and retrieving lost vehicles. We believe you’re a driven, high-energy individual who rolls up the sleeves and gets the job done. You’ll also need to:
- Driver’s license.
- Experience from any form of transportation or logistics profession is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of your city and you’re used to drive in your city.
- Responsible team player that can manage tasks alone and also work well together in a group.
- Ability to motivate others and to share knowledge within the team.
- Pragmatic problem solving mentality that executes tasks, finds solutions and works hard to reach the team targets and KPI’s.
- Ready to navigate your city on a bike or a van under any weather and traffic conditions.
- Has the ability to react calmly to stressful situations (poor parking, traffic…).
- You have a physical condition that allows you to carry heavy loads.
- Flexibility to work shifts including possible shifts during nights and weekends.
- Fluent in English or Swedish.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Active schedule, you may be consistently on the move.
- A full-time contract during the high season.
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference.
Apply TODAY! We are interviewing continuously!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.