Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation of Voi, and this role offers the opportunity of having a direct impact on how we run future operations.
As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor, and now we’re expanding our legal team with a brand new role. Are you a legal administrator extraordinaire? Then this is your chance to be part of our growth, our purpose, voiage and culture. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As administrator to the legal function, you’ll play a key role in Voi’s continued growth and the success of the legal team, helping to shape how the team fulfils its responsibilities.
We want you to help us create and then use, maintain and update as needed our internal processes that make our routine activities reliable, readily replicable and scalable. As a key member in the legal team, you’ll be working cross-functionally with people from all over Europe. Your typical day will for example include;
- Contract administration (organising signing, timetabling renewals, archiving old contracts)
- Retention and retrieval of original documentation
- Maintaining a register of signing authorities and advice on formalities (different countries, different rules), keeping everything up to date and organising replacements as needed
- Organise, maintain and use relevant systems, eg for e-signature and contract administration , IP registration monitoring and tracking
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- A demonstrable track record in bringing order from ad hoc arrangements, built to to be replicable, scalable and robust
- Excellent command of English and impeccable English writing skills
- Capacity to adopt a structured approach in a complex and fast paced environment.
- A self-starter mentality with a “can-do” attitude
- Ambition for continuous improvement
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Legal experience
- familiarity with the software tools that make this sort of thing a cinch
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.