Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation of Voi, and this role offers the opportunity of having a direct impact on how we run future operations. As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor - you’re part of transforming urban mobility.
We’re currently looking to expand our Fleet Inventory Squad with a Supply Chain Manager. You’ll play a key role in Voi’s continued growth and success. Fleet Inventory is part of Central Operations where we scale and drive our global excellence for operations of any kind. You’ll be working at the heart of operations, ensuring Voi’s success across all markets. You’ll be part of our growth, our purpose, voiage and culture. You have a real shot at leaving your mark on micro-mobility - which is pretty cool if you ask us. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a central part of our Fleet Inventory Squad, you will be a key contributor to setting Voi’s global supply chain strategy and are directly responsible for the continuous development of Voi’s end-to-end logistics operations. In this role you manage external service providers, build supplier relationships and are accountable for key KPIs such as on-time delivery, supplier service performance levels and ensuring competitive transport costs. You continuously benchmark, improve processes while also being hands-on in the day-to-day operations.
As the Supply Chain Manager your responsibility may vary over time but your main focus will be:
- Be in charge of our carrier network and contract management by sourcing, managing and monitoring our logistics partners with a special focus on performance and cost.
- Optimize Voi’s global supply chain by continuously developing our ERP system and deriving actions from KPIs that you implement and track.
- Drive our supply chain cost management with the objective of reducing the total cost of ownership of our scooters
- Be directly in charge of the China-Europe supply chain and logistics for new incoming scooters.
- Act as functional expert on tax and duty considerations, collaborate with the Finance Department and optimise Voi’s supply chain accordingly.
- Execute ad-hoc shipments and deliveries with high importance, difficulty and/or urgency with high precision and reliability.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- 4+ years of experience from a similar position, preferably from working with complex supply chain and logistics operations.
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- A well developed and broad external network with transport providers across Europe and preferably China
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Conceptual thinker who likes to be hands-on
- Experience from working with dangerous goods, ideally Li-Ion batteries
What can we offer you?
- Join one of Europe’s fastest growing tech startups and see the result of your work in your daily life
- Become a cornerstone in building a world class operations team that will take Voi to the next level
- Transform labor intensive and analog operations to a data-driven and autonomous department
- Build solutions with impact on the entire organization and create the basis for long term success
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities for the future
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.