Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now.
We’re expanding our Tender team with a Tender Copywriter who can lead the process of writing top quality tenders that differentiate Voi from our competitors. We’re looking for someone with the ambition of making a difference, making us better.
We’re in the midst of laying the foundation of Voi, and this role offers the opportunity of having a direct impact on how we run future operations. As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor - you’ll be part of our growth, our purpose, voiage and culture. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a Tender Copywriter, you’ll play a key role in Voi’s continued growth and success. As a member of the Tender team, you’ll be working cross-functionally with people from all over Europe. Once the tender process is initiated there is a lot of information from different parts of the organisation that needs to be presented to the city officials. You are responsible for collecting the information, incorporating all available knowledge and writing a unified top quality tender that clearly illustrates why Voi is the obvious choice as a micro-mobility partner to the city. This will include:
- Be a part of Voi’s Tender Team and copywriting tender projects
- Collecting the necessary information from internal stakeholders
- Researching and collaborating with local partners to make correct prioritizations in the tender
- Collaborating with our graphics department to find ways that clearly illustrates the pros of choosing Voi
- Writing a high quality tender by collecting and incorporating feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Initiating the process of tender translation and collaborating with local partners to ensure nothing is lost in translation
- Keep tender content bank updated
- Drive improvement in tender content & process over time
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- A degree in communication, business, law or other relevant field
- Fluency in English on a native level, fluency in other major European languages is a merit
- Experience of writing professional texts for an international audience and a proven ability to deliver top quality output on tight deadlines
- Experience of working cross-functionally on multiple high priority projects with a large number of stakeholders
- Experience in presenting complex information in a easily digestible format that incorporates graphs, charts and other methods to illustrates the important points in the information
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision & proven ability to build expertise in new areas
- Experience in writing public tenders, being involved in bid-processes or market research is a merit
- Experience writing technical texts (software and/or hardware) is a merit
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.