Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation of Voi, and this role offers the opportunity of having a direct impact on how we run future operations. As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor - you’ll be part of our growth, our purpose, voiage and culture.
We’re expanding our public policy effort with a Tender Associate, who can identify interesting opportunities and support projects aimed at creating top quality projects & material to further differentiate Voi from other operators in our industry. We’re looking for someone with the ambition of making a difference, making us better. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Tender Associate, you’ll play a key role in Voi’s continued growth and success. As a member in the Tender Team, you’ll be working cross-functionally with people from all over Europe. Cities across Europe are publishing new micro-mobility tenders continuously and once the tenders are made public the internal process of putting a high quality tender together is initiated. The Tender Associate will work closely with VP tenders, General Managers and Public Policy Managers, and focus on identifying interesting tenders across different markets, manage the internal process and overall facilitate the process of delivering a high quality tender on a tight deadline. This is a broad role and the daily tasks will vary over time but the overall responsibility will include:
- Support on drafting & writing key documents
- Support tender manager in administering the tender process
- Build and maintain trackers and databases, making sure they are updated
- Track tenders via procurement portals
- Given how rapidly Voi & our industry is changing you will required to, at times, pick up the pen yourself to write, formatting, visualize or restructure a section response
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Support tender managers in continuous improvement of tender process & content
- Support on keeping different information & content libraries updated
- Project manage RFIs and similar exercises
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- A degree in business, communication, law or other relevant field
- Experience of managing multiple high stakes projects simultaneously in an international environment and a proven ability to deliver top quality results on a tight deadline
- Fluency in English on a native level including writing, fluency in other major European languages is a merit
- Experience of working with public tenders
- Proven ability to work independently
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.