Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation of Voi, and this role offers the opportunity of having a direct impact on how we run future operations. As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor - you’ll be part of our growth, our purpose, voiage and culture.
Today we are partnering with city officials to break traffic gridlocks and create sustainable cities for the future. With this change we have entered a new phase of the micro-mobility revolution. To continue on this journey we need to continue our expansion and are now looking for a Tender Manager to lead the tender process in cities across Europe. We’re looking for someone with the ambition of making a difference, making us better. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As the Tender Manager, you’ll play a key role in Voi’s continued growth and success and as a member in the Tender Team, you’ll be working cross-functionally with people from all over Europe. Once a tender has been made public by the city officials the Tender Manager is responsible for initiating the tender process internally, collaborating with relevant stakeholders and facilitating the progress to deliver a high quality tender on a set deadline. In addition to managing the process the Tender Manager will work continuously to identify bottlenecks and ways to optimise the project flow and stay one step ahead of other brands in the category. This will include:
- Collecting and prioritising the requirements for each tender
- Set the tender strategy for each city together with the Head of Tender Management, General Manager and Public Policy Manager in the specific market
- Creating a project plan, identifying which departments to involve, setting deadlines for delivery, following up on progress and escalating the work when necessary
- Coordinating the collaboration, identifying content gaps and facilitating the process to deliver a high quality tender on time
- Writing parts of the tender response and facilitate Lessons learn sessions
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- A degree in business, communication, law or other relevant field
- Fluency in English on a native level, fluency in other major European languages is a merit
- Experience of managing multiple high stakes bid & tenders simultaneously in an international environment and a proven ability to deliver top quality results on a tight deadline
- Experience from high stakes business projects/negotiations
- Experience of public tenders and bid-process in several major European markets
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.