We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our Operations team in Norway, who wants to build his or her career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe’s hottest start-ups!
As Operations Manager, you will play a key role in managing and building solid relationships with our city partners and public transport providers to strengthen our market position. Working together with the General Manager and the Policy and Operations team, you will support on growing our business together with the Cities. As an Operation Manager you thrive in a high-paced environment and enjoy working in a moving industry as well as have passion for people and sustainability. Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds and be a part of the Voi vision of building a better and sustainable future!
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Operations Manager is part of the local operations team that is responsible for running all parts of the operations in the country. You will report to the Senior Operations Manager with a dotted line to the General Manager. For this position, you will be based in Oslo and focusing on our operations in Norway primarily.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring Voi solves problems and develops value for our cities.
- Lead the operational efforts to strengthen Voi’s city relationships and offerings together with the General Manager and Senior Policy Manager, focusing on safety, sustainability, parking solutions as well as overseeing our continuous data-sharing efforts to ensure a strong relationship with our city stakeholders.
- Build a solid end-user understanding on parking, safety solutions through qualitative and quantitative research with users and non-users together with the city and operation team.
- Work closely and collaborate with the central and local team to make decisions and lead implementation of our city projects, involving both software and hardware.
- Define city success criterias and KPIs together with the local management team.
- Partner with HQ and other local Operations teams in driving strategic initiatives contributing to improving Voi wide best practices and ways of working.
- Provide analytical horsepower to other teams locally when needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- Has knowledge within Operations with a focus on Compliance and Policy.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Strong project management skills.
- Problem solving mindset and a great business understanding.
- Outgoing and a relationship-builder who thrives when working with people- and stakeholder management.
- Analytical mindset that based in data continuously evaluates the current best practices and local insights to find potential improvements.
- Adaptable to changing circumstances in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2-5 years of proven work experience from areas within Management Consulting, Finance, Business Analytics, Business Development or Product Management.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both written and verbally.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, engineering or similar.
- Proficiency in tools such as G-Suite and MS Office, comfortable working with and analysing large data sets. SQL, Tableau and Kepler are a plus.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- A position where you will have room to grow in your career
- Being part of a high performing, hard working and fun team in the hottest startup in Europe and work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry
- Being a vital part of a last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions
Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.