Voi Technology is looking for a data-driven and strategic thinker to join as a Strategy & Planning Manager for our Market Operations Team. As the Strategy & Planning Manager (City Success) you will work in close collaboration with the VP Markets, local General Manager and senior management team and focus on collecting business intelligence, shaping business strategy and driving strategic accountability and corporate development to ensure the success of our operations in the individual city. In this role you will help to push the thinking beyond the “here and now” and provide insights, structure and a strategic framework across a variety of different fields.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI:
As the Strategy & Planning Manager (City Success) at Voi you will report directly to the VP Market Operations and work cross-functionally to support central business units and General Managers in their specific markets. Your main responsibilities will include:
- In-market Service Design: Through analysis of financial- and operational data develop overall strategy, best practices and initiatives to lift performance in local service design, including the operational set-up, stakeholder interests mapping, committed SLAs and outsourcing strategies
- Strategic Tender Partner: Work with General Managers & the central tender team to localize tenders through a boots-on-the-ground approach
- Tender P&L Modelling: Support General Managers in modelling P&L impact of tender proposals and help adapting tender financial commitments to local operations
- Mobilization Planning & Management: Support General Managers in launch- and expansion initiatives and ensure that we have a codified, repeatable and tender-ready playbooks for operational launch in new countries and cities
- Develop City Success Best Practices: Gather, develop, codify and communicate best practices for how to onboard and work with cities to ensure continuous successful operations
- Special Project Analytics: Support the VP Market Operations, General Managers and other stakeholders with ad-hoc analysis and strategic problem solving on a wide range of topics.
- Continuous improvements: Through analysis and collaborations across all markets you will continuously collect insights and ideas on how we can continue to enhance defensible and competitive advantages in the long term
THE PERSON WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Apart from being a curious, structured and outgoing person, we are looking for a self-sufficient and goal-oriented generalist able to absorb large amounts of information and distill the key insights. Working at Voi you can’t be afraid of a challenge and you need to be able to adapt to changing circumstances quickly. In addition to fluency in English we believe the right person has:
- A University degree within a business, finance, engineering or other similar discipline
- Several years experience from a top-tier management consulting firm with proven commercial acumen
- Experience from complex data-analysis
- Proven ability to effectively express yourself in writing and ability to structure a response to answer a prompt to the point
- Experience from leading complex cross-functional projects and change management independently with a high degree of success and impact
- Experience from handling a wide array of stakeholders
- Strong skills in Excel, presentation and slide creation in powerpoint
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience from high-growth operations or start-ups
- Experience from projects in diverse European governmental environments
- Experience from tender processes
- Knowledge in Tableau and SQL
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Be a key member and contributor to building the leading micro mobility company in Europe
- A steep learning curve and an opportunity to solve some of the more difficult problems we face as a company
- Close collaborations with executive management to directly participate in decision making and priority considerations
- Be a part of a talented and highly motivated team
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Be a part of the VOI company culture
- Great opportunities to make a difference in creating sustainable cities for the future!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.