We are looking for an Operations Manager in Spain who wants to build a career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe’s hottest start-ups!
As an Operations Manager, you are overseeing Voi in our local market, and maybe more markets in the future. Being a part of the global Operations team, you will be in charge of running and growing your markets. The role combines local insights with best practices taking ownership of the local rider experience and business growth.
This role is ideal for people who enjoy working in a central function with responsibility for running all parts of the operations in the country, reporting to the Senior Operations Manager. You will take part in revolutionizing urban mobility and join a truly skilled team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds.
- Provide analytical knowledge to other teams locally when needed.
- Building and continuously strengthening the Voi community in your local city.
- Ensuring that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with the city.
- Make sure that our scooters supply meet demand as efficiently as possible, by for example coordinating inflow/outflow of scooters and node placement.
- Continuously work toward reducing the amount of churned or lost vehicles.
- Responsible for ongoing execution of fleet optimisation processes, ensuring our fleet is achieving the highest possible utilisation, while balancing cost trade-offs.
- Coordinate, oversee and evaluate the collaboration with external 3PL’s to ensure that the work is done efficiently, correctly, and compliant with Voi guidelines and best practice.
- Plan and supervise operations regarding collection and deployment of our scooters, using either internal personnel, external 3PLs, or a combination of both.
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
- University degree within Business, Engineering, or similar fields, where a Master’s degree is preferable.
- Experience in working with targets and KPI's, whilst being able to motivate others to reach their goals.
- Professional fluency in both English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of running database queries and use SQL is a plus.
- Proficiency within G-Suite and/or MS Office, with ability in working with and data and statistics. Using data visualization software (Tableau or similar).
- Proven work experience, in an analytical role from areas within logistics, operations, finance, consulting, or similar with people management experience.
We believe you are initiative-taking with a problem-solving mindset, able to motivate people and encourage process changes. Keeping yourself updated about the industry, competitors, and general state of your markets. You are pragmatic and can work with the tools available, but at the same time continuously look for ways to improve the current ways of working. Working in a start-up means that you will need to be able to handle unforeseen complications and work together with your team regarding whatever is most important at any given time.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- The possibility to take ownership of a full business unit and
coordinate a team.
- Work with people around the world and build best practices for a new industry.
- Role in a company with significant momentum and growth opportunities.
- Join a motivated , hard-working and fun team and a great work environment.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.