Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation for the future of Voi and there’s still plenty of work to be done. As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor - you’ll be moving the needle through thought leadership in micro-mobility.
We’re currently looking to expand our Public Policy team with a Head of Central Policy As a key member of the team, this is your chance to be part of our growth, our purpose, voiage and culture. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Head of Central Policy you will be accountable for developing & driving Voi’s central policy work within key topics globally, Setting the central policy strategy & for the central team.
- Set VOI PoV strategy in key topics (Safety, Parking, Sustainability, Equitable Access) based on market and competitor analysis driven by data
- Ensure execution on PoV strategy in collaboration with team key topic owners.
- Support team in setting key topic- and personal-level OKRs
- Act as aggregator & harmoniser across regions
- Set clear cadence for market input to prioritize central policy work in key topics
- Input & influence tender criteria's and bids to ensure Voi is well positioned in central key topics.
- Help Voi’s policy managers to create regulation/legislation that benefits Voi & cities
- Produce material and proof points for Voi’s local market org to influence national/regional legislation/ regulation in a direction favourable to Voi & cities
- Active spokesperson with external stakeholders & opportunities
- Managerial responsibility for central team (e.g., recruiting, performance eval., OKR-setting) & budget responsibility for team
As a Leader we are looking for the following experience:
- Planning, managing and executing on large cross-functional projects
- Clear commercial understanding & ability to translate into objectives & actions
- Ability to manage across cultures & locations
- Drive efficient throughput & processes in abstract issues
- Data-driven decision-maker
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.