In two years Voi has grown from a startup to a team of more than 400 people with operations in 40+ cities across 10+ countries.
Our data set is vast and challenging, ranging from geospatial data, transaction data, operations data, scooter sensor data and user and marketing data, and you will have an opportunity to work across all the above.
At Voi, we believe in decisions made based on facts, not opinions, and want to democratize data with analytical teams across the organization.
The Data Analyst is responsible for delivering well curated data, visualizations and actionable insights that guide decision making and address our key problems. This specific role will support Voi’s Policy Business Unit (PBU) and as such you will support in the most critical analyses & work closely with stakeholders across Voi - with a special focus on the Policy managers, central policy teams and our CCO.
The central Data Analytics team is responsible for the key data tables, BI tools, dashboards and decision support models that are used every day across our central functions & markets. You will work alongside other data analysts, data warehouse engineers and product owners in a collaborative environment.
Voi’s Policy Business Unit (PBU)
The shared micro mobility industry has a history of poor relationships with cities & policymakers. However, when Voi was founded in 2018 we set out to be different and rather than working against cities we set out to work with cities and only enter markets where we were actively wanted. This approach has made us the clear market leader in the regulated UK-market and the go-to operator in Europe when it comes to pushing for a licensed market environment. PBU acts as the custodian of this heritage and our purpose is to spearhead VOI’s right to exist in cities across the world, by winning, protecting & shaping tenders. On a daily basis PBU works to make our service safer & more accessible while minimizing clutter & negative environmental impact.
- Analyze problems like traffic incidents, cluttering and environmental footprint and find their root cause through internal & external data
- Extract, manipulate and visualize data to find and understand patterns
- Clean data to develop features and signals in a vast, unordered data set
- Build action-oriented dashboards that help teams & policymakers make data-driven decisions
- Present insights and recommendations to colleagues, managers & Voi’s city stakeholders
- Drive integration with external stakeholders like the police, hospitals & public transportation authorities
- Support product and tech teams in evaluation and definition of new features
- Teach team members and lead the way for data driven ways of working
What we’re looking for
- A university degree in an analytical field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Engineering, Business)
- Professional work experience from data analytics and data visualization
- Experience and ability working independently in SQL
- Experience from building visualizations and dashboards (e.g. in Tableau)
- Business interest and acumen to contextualize problem solving
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt to a changing environment
- Interest in working with questions related cities, urban planning & public policy
- Professional working proficiency in English, Swedish is not required
- Additional programming languages beyond SQL is a plus (Python, R etc.)
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!