What if your job had an impact on shaping the future of urban mobility? Imagine your analysis and dashboards improving sustainable last-mile transportation for cities all over Europe. Imagine changing an industry with your team's latest products and features.
Voi is on a mission to transform urban mobility - providing a fun and sustainable alternative to the regular commute. We’re in the midst of setting the foundation for the future of Voi, this is your chance to leave your mark.
At Voi, you won’t just be working with the latest technology, you’ll shape the product we put out on the streets. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a wide range of data points. Our data set is vast and motivating, ranging from geospatial data, transaction data, operations data, scooter sensor data, and user and marketing data, and you will have an opportunity to work across all the above.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
A Senior Data Analysts at Voi's Business Unit Growth (GBU) should effectively turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. You will think strategically about the information that empowers stakeholders to make data-driven business decisions and to communicate the value of this information effectively. In this role, you are part of a team that is responsible for the key data tables, BI tools, dashboards and decision support models that are used every day across our central growth product functions. You will work alongside other data analysts, product managers, and product owners in a collaborative environment. Areas that you will specialize in are analysis of the performance of our growth, conversion funnels, pricing and payment products to come up with strategies that contribute to Voi growing the user base.
- Support growth leadership team with product usage insights that guide our strategy and roadmaps
- Set up experiments on user and feature levels to optimize product performance and guide business decisions.
- Collaborate with product teams to define growth metrics and how to measure feature performance
- Create and present results and reports in action-oriented dashboards that visualize product insights across engineering, marketing, business, and product stakeholders
- Work closely with Product Managers and Designers as well as Data Engineers and Developers to understand and identify tracking points that are needed to answer the right questions
- Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine.
- Extract, manipulate and visualize data to find and understand patterns
- Teach team members and make a difference for data-driven ways of working
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Interest in working with questions related to pricing, payments, and growth.
- A university degree in a scientific field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Engineering, Business)
- Professional work experience from data analytics and data visualization
- Experience and ability to work freely in SQL
- Experience from building visualizations and dashboards (e.g. in Tableau)
- Business interest and contextualize problem-solving
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt to a changing environment
- Professional working proficiency in English, Swedish is not required
Micro-mobility is ever-evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage, and culture. It also includes:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- €300 Annual health contribution
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible hours
- Voi for Business (limitless Voi rides)
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!