What if your job had an impact on shaping the future of urban mobility? Imagine your analysis and dashboards improving sustainable last-mile transportation for cities all over Europe. Imagine changing an industry with your team's latest products and features.
Voi is on a mission to transform urban mobility - providing a fun and sustainable alternative to the regular commute. We’re in the midst of setting the foundation for the future of Voi, this is your chance to leave your mark.
At Voi, you won’t just be working with the latest technology, you’ll shape the product we put out on the streets. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a wide range of data points. Our data set is vast and complex, ranging from geospatial data, transaction data, operations data, scooter sensor data, and user and marketing data, and you will have an opportunity to work across all the above.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Senior Data Analyst in the Software & Data team, you will be at the core of analytics and our center of excellence at Voi. You’ll work closely with stakeholders across the whole company and be part of the most important analyses. Being placed in SoDa means that you will be surrounded by other senior analysts and scientists - together you will work with data discovery to effectively support stakeholders with insights. You will ensure a high quality of data and lead projects within data democratization to encourage the use of analytics across the organization. We expect you to create tooling, educate and guide collaborators in complex cases.
The central Data Analytics team in SoDa is responsible for our key definitions and metrics, dashboards, and decision support models that are used every day across our markets. Problem areas that you might specialize in will vary from project to project.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
- Evaluate problems and find their root cause through data
- Extract, manipulate and visualize data to find and understand patterns
- Clean data to develop features and signals in a vast, unordered data set
- Build action-oriented dashboards that support teams make data-driven decisions
- Present insights and recommendations to colleagues and managers
- Support product and tech teams in evaluation and definition of new features
- Teach team members and create an environment for data-driven ways of working
- Create tooling for local analysts to guide and educate collaborators in complex cases
- Stakeholder management e.g. prioritizing projects depending on the business needs
- Drive projects within data democratization
- Improve the quality of data across the organization
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- A university degree in a relevant field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Engineering, Business)
- Professional work experience from data analytics and data visualization
- Proven experience and ability working independently in SQL
- Experience from building visualizations and dashboards (e.g. in Tableau)
- Experience from coaching team members and support in complex cases
- Business interest and insight to contextualize problem-solving
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt to a changing environment
- Professional working proficiency in English, Swedish is not required
- Additional programming languages beyond SQL is a plus (Python, R etc.)
- Proven experience from working with data democratization is a big plus
Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth but our purpose, voiage, and culture. It also includes:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- €300 Annual health contribution
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible hour
- Voi for Business (limitless Voi rides)
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
Ready to embark on a Voiage?
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.