What if your job had an impact on shaping the future of urban mobility? Imagine your analysis and dashboards improving sustainable last-mile transportation for cities all over Europe. Imagine changing an industry with your team's latest products and features.
Voi is on a mission to transform urban mobility - providing a fun and sustainable alternative to the regular commute. We’re in the midst of setting the foundation for the future of Voi, this is your chance to leave your mark.
At Voi, you won’t just be working with the latest technology, you’ll shape the product we put out on the streets. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a wide range of data points. Our data set is vast and complex, ranging from geospatial data, transaction data, operations data, scooter sensor data, and user and marketing data, and you will have an opportunity to work across all the above.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
We are announcing a new role as Senior Fraud Analyst in our Software & Data team. In this position, you will work with our fraud detection and prevention - being a key contributor to our fraud engine. You will also be responsible for delivering well-curated data, visualizations, and actionable insights that guide our path forward. You will be placed in our central data team (SODA), thus working closely with stakeholders across the organization to support the most critical analyses.
- Evaluate and develop the overall SOP for fraud and abuse
- Observe various user transactions, identify, highlight and categorize different activities and patterns in fraud behavior.
- Be POC across the organization for fraudulent items.
- Evaluate fraud and risk-related problems and find their root cause through data.
- Extract, manipulate and visualize data to find and determine patterns of fraud over certain areas.
- Clean data to develop features and signals in a vast, unordered data set
- Build action-oriented dashboards that empower teams to make data-driven decisions
- Present insights and recommendations to colleagues and managers
- Support product and tech teams in evaluation and definition of new features
- Create an environment for data-driven ways of working
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Previous experience from working with fraud and risks
- A university degree in a relevant field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Engineering, Business)
- Professional work experience from data analytics and data visualization
- Experience and ability to work independently in SQL & Python and visualizing your findings in interactive dashboards (e.g. in Tableau)
- Business interest to contextualize problem-solving in order to suggest new approaches to solving business problems.
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt to a changing environment
- Professional working proficiency in English, Swedish is not required
- Experience from working in a data-driven environment is a plus.
- Additional programming languages beyond SQL and Python are a plus.
Micro-mobility is ever-evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth but our purpose, voiage, and culture. It also includes:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- €300 Annual health contribution
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible hour
- Voi for Business (limitless Voi rides)
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.