Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Do you want to take the lead on setting the global strategy for Voi’s warehouse operations? Then you’ve come to the right place.
We’re currently looking to expand our Central Operations with a Head of Warehouse Operations. You’ll be working at the heart of operations, ensuring Voi’s success across all markets. You’ll be part of our purpose, voiage and culture. You have a real shot at leaving your mark on micro-mobility - which is pretty cool if you ask us.
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation of Voi, and this role offers the opportunity of having a direct impact on how we run future operations. As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor - you’re part of transforming urban mobility. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Head of Warehouse Operations you’ll play a key role in Voi’s continued growth and success. To keep it simple, your team’s mission is to ensure that every Voi Warehouse has the products and processes they need to repair and maintain our fleets in the best possible way. To achieve this, you’ll be leading a squad covering engineering, product, data and operations; all working together to build best practices for our colleagues working in the warehouses. With the support of one of our talented Engineering Managers, we’ll make sure to stay agile every step of the way. To be more specific on tasks and responsibilities, you will:
- Set a clear mission for the Warehouse Operations Squad alongside with metrics measuring success of the work that is done.
- Build an excellent product roadmap that is based on data and user research into the users in focus: Vehicle Mechanics, Fleet Specialists and Warehouse Managers.
- Develop and implement effective warehouse layout that accounts for product flow, equipment and product handling systems.
- Together with the General Managers, resume shared responsibility of relevant parts of the P&L related to operations (Repair costs, repairs per FTE among others).
- Set and drive performance along with KPIs related to repairs done within the walls of the warehouse.
- Support direct reporting members of the team in their daily work to reach set goals and continue their professional development over time.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Masters degree within engineering or similar
- +5 years of experience from a similar position, preferable working with Product Management, Manufacturing and Warehouse Operations/Fulfilment center.
- Experience from working in an agile environment, preferably certified in six sigma or similar.
- Strong leader with the ability to coach and develop others.
- Strong project leader skills with the ability to prioritize and work cross functionally in a global organisation.
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to make data driven decisions.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for your work.
- Business oriented with extensive problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.