Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 55 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for an Operations Intern. We’ve just launched in Cologne, and we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - transforming urban mobility.
At Voi, we operate in uncharted regions. This is an opportunity to work hands-on with coordinating micro-mobility in Cologne. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll be part of our purpose, voiage, and culture. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Operations Intern, you’ll have an important role in Voi’s continued growth and achievement. Acting on the frontline of our operations, you’ll have a direct impact on our strategy. You and your team will be responsible for ensuring that we have the best product and service out there. By working closely together with stakeholders on all levels, you’ll be instrumental in increasing efficiency and quality in Cologne.
- You will take ownership of your own projects and work closely with the leadership team and actively be supporting our operations team in their day to day activities.
- Evaluating data using different software and presenting findings to the team.
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally.
- Preparing reports.
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities.
- This Voiage will give you the opportunity to be in the field and learn from the team.
- This is a full-time position.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
At Voi, you’ll come across new tasks regularly,, and having proven experience or problem-solving will empower you along the way.
- You are a student or a recent graduate.
- Proficiency in tools such as G-Suite and MS Office.
- Keen interest in micro-mobility and Voi!
- You are fluent in English and German (written and verbal).
- Be ready to prepare to do good work.
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team.
- Self-starter that demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Solid communication skills and confidence in communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Embrace change in an exciting environment.
Micro-mobility is ever-evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. It also includes:
- Flexible holidays/30 days of paid vacation/etc
- Annual health contribution
- Flexible hours/work from anywhere/etc
- Free Voi pass
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.