Operation Hardware & Supplier Quality Lead
Central Operations · Stockholm, Gothenburg Flexible Remote
Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation of Voi, and this role offers the opportunity of having a direct impact on how we run future operations. As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor - you’re part of transforming urban mobility.
We’re currently looking to expand our Fleet Inventory Team with an Operation Hardware & Supplier Quality Lead - EBikes. You’ll be working at the heart of operations, ensuring Voi’s success across all markets. You’ll be part of our growth, our purpose, voiage and culture. You have a real shot at leaving your mark on micro-mobility - which is pretty cool if you ask us. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Operation Hardware & Supplier Quality Lead - EBikes you’ll play a key role in Voi’s continued growth and success. Working in Central Operations, you will have a direct impact on the micro mobility solutions on the streets. This spans from the amount of vehicles we have in the fleet, to placement, collection, charging and deployment strategy, to repairs excellence [and so forth]. Fleet Inventory is dedicated to optimizing operations all over Europe, ensuring that our users have the best riding experience possible.
- Lead the supplier quality assurance work together with internal and external stakeholders for new mobility programs including supplier production readiness and output.
- Lead the improvement of product quality, production quality and development of quality process and tools best practice.
- Provide first-line technical support to markets, lead testing and technical roll-out of new vehicles to market.
- Evaluate field issues and propose solutions together with the Vehicle Platform Team across our organization.
- Lead and implement quality improvements for Operations and Repairs.
- Together with suppliers - determine cause of supplier quality problems and coordinate/implement effective and timely resolutions.
- Act as functional expert on product and production quality processes and tools.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- 4+ years of experience from a similar position, preferably from working with complex supplier quality assurance and/or manufacturing industry.
- Master’s Degree in Manufacturing, Engineering or similar.
- Experience from working with external suppliers, to lead suppliers and internal teams to improve our products and quality over time.
- Well proven experience from manage broad network of stakeholders.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Conceptual thinker who likes to be hands-on.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.